Enhanced introduction to SkyWest

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Going to do my interview with SkyWest via the Montage online interview service. Will I still be required to fly out to SLC for the "Enhanced introduction to SkyWest"?

My understanding is that I'll see this same exact presentation when I show up for training?

Seems unnecessary to see the same presentation twice if I don't have to. thanks.
Just tell them you have no interest in watching the same thing twice and will not waste your time doing so... they’ll probably be pretty cool about it.
Wow. You gonna go crazy sitting reserve in ORD or LGA.
Quote: Just tell them you have no interest in watching the same thing twice and will not waste your time doing so... they’ll probably be pretty cool about it.
Please start off with this
Quote: Please start off with this
They will still be hired...
Quote:
Seems unnecessary to see the same presentation twice if I don't have to. thanks.
I can’t wait to have an FO with a great work ethic like you! They just don’t make ‘em like they used to.
Does anybody have a description of what this "Enhanced Intro" is?

Sound like some cost cutting koolaid CBT?
I interviewed via montage. No enhanced introduction or company presentation was given. 10 minutes prior to interview time the Montage person says hello and offers tech support. At interview time the interviewer comes on screen and begins with logbook review, then typical interview questions.
Thanks Metalfeather for an intelligent answer.

Not sure why sitting reserves and work ethics became a part of this conversation but whatever. Thanks again.
Quote: Does anybody have a description of what this "Enhanced Intro" is?

Sound like some cost cutting koolaid CBT?
Enhanced Introduction is a trip out to SLC or DEN to tour the SkyWest training facilities. I believe the face to face interview is done also. I opted for the online interview. Apparently the same tour will be given once hired and start training.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to