Gama vs. NetJets

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to
Quote: Gee Whiz isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

But at least he’s stubborn.

You can’t tell him what to do. He flies a Gulfstream.
Says the guy who doesn’t listen to the FAA with regard to airspeed below 10,000.
Quote: Says the guy who doesn’t listen to the FAA with regard to airspeed below 10,000.
And says the guy who needs three screen names to vomit his inane drivel.
Quote: And says the guy who needs three screen names to vomit his inane drivel.
Well, from what I remember about him, if it really is him, is his severe insecurity. Never flew with the guy as I was on different fleets but everyone knew who he was, and I probably the most flattering compliment I had ever heard about him was something to the effect of "he is completely off base and has a screw loose, but not too terrible of a guy" and that is even from people that he thinks really like and respect him. Him making multiple accounts wouldn't shock me at all, he has to go somewhere to spew unrealistic things because nobody on the old message board takes him seriously, sounds like most don't take him seriously in here either. You would think years of him being wrong all the time would make him change his tune but I guess not. Its super entertaining though.
He is also a cancer to the pilot group. The clown regularly reports what is said on our MB directly to management. His day is coming though...
Quote: He is also a cancer to the pilot group. The clown regularly reports what is said on our MB directly to management. His day is coming though...
Wouldn't shock me one bit if he aided the mole on the MB. He held a picket sign to keep appearances up during informational protests but I haven't heard one pro-pilot thing about him, from anyone that knows him. He just extends and extends and then tries to sell that upgrades are coming soon...
Lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
lock him up
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to