Considering Gojets? USERRA Violations

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
If you’re a reservist/guardsmen that needs total time... this is now the perfect place to go. They’ll be walking on egg shells now.
Quote: If you’re a reservist/guardsmen that needs total time... this is now the perfect place to go. They’ll be walking on egg shells now.
Right? This is the place to go at the moment if you're a guard bubba. They'll either be very accommodating or you can sue the crap out of them for some guaranteed cash money.
I’m a Marine reservist currently at GoJet. Had 0 issues getting off for my military duties (in fact, found the company to be overly accommodating). The DO, Chief Pilot, and my base manager are very easy to work with, no questions asked. Just keep everything above board, and it shouldn’t be an issue. Whatever happened in the past seems to have resolved itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can confirm. Started at G7 a couple months ago. I literally haven’t even been asked for a memo. I just email them and say I have military and they take care of it. It is the easiest civilian employer I’ve ever dealt with as far as mil leave is concerned. As for time building You can fly literally as much as legally and possible if you want. Upgrade as soon as you hit minimums. Or you can guard card nonstop and fly 300 hours in a whole year if you want.
I’m at GoJet and Marine Corps Reserves. I’ve had 0 issues doing my Reserve duties. Not saying one is obligated to provide “orders” to your company, but at the same time don’t be shady and vague with regard to military duties.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GoJet and USMC reserves. 0 issues getting off for mil duties. I’ve been proactive and open with regard to my reserve requirements, and have been met with nothing but accommodation and support by the CP, DO, and base manager.
Amazing what a legal attitude adjustment can do.

Anyone know if the double anchor window licker was fired?
Quote: Amazing what a legal attitude adjustment can do.

Still there.
Quote: Amazing what a legal attitude adjustment can do.

?

An NFO who licked windows? Do tell...
Another case of interest...

Gojet Loses Another Federal Employment Case
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to