Next window?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hi, I missed the Aug 31 window. Anyone heard of the next?
Windows seemed to be running every 3 months for the last year. This latest window was only 2 months after the previous though. Given that history, I would guess a new one will open late October or some time in November.
Quote: Windows seemed to be running every 3 months for the last year. This latest window was only 2 months after the previous though. Given that history, I would guess a new one will open late October or some time in November.
That's what I expected, but was just told from an inside source that the rumored November Career Expo is going to be postponed until February. Classes are already filled into 2019.
Quote: That's what I expected, but was just told from an inside source that the rumored November Career Expo is going to be postponed until February. Classes are already filled into 2019.

This is correct. Next job expo is planned for Feb 16 and the next window will open Feb 17-Mar 20th. Hiring to slow down during the first 4 months of 2019 to make room in the training schedule for ETOPS and 420 upgrades within the first 6 months.
...and the 700 new FO’s.
Never been to a career expo.....
Could someone please explain how they work.
When is the next one?
Do they interview on the spot?
I had my app to this window changed to "closed complete." Previous windows show "received submission." Anyone else have them update this window?
I'm hoping I finally made it by the computer to have them look at my app.
Quote: I had my app to this window changed to "closed complete." Previous windows show "received submission." Anyone else have them update this window?
I'm hoping I finally made it by the computer to have them look at my app.
Same here...

Keeping fingers crossed!!
Hate to be the bearer of disappointment, but “closed complete” is not a good sign so soon of an app window. Sorry.
Quote: Never been to a career expo.....
Could someone please explain how they work.
When is the next one?
Do they interview on the spot?
Not sure when the next one will be. They do not interview on site. It’s a ‘get to see you’ event. An overview of the company is presented. Hiring plans, possible growth plans, company history. Then they do a resume and pilot credentials review one-on-one with someone. It’s a great event to visit Dallas and meet some people involved in the recruitment process.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to