hou757 & calmwinds

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Can you guys just bicker on this dedicated thread, instead of ruining every other one?

Please and thank you.
Quote: Can you guys just bicker on this dedicated thread, instead of ruining every other one?

Please and thank you.
I only came over here because he was over there. I don’t understand why some regional pilots feel compelled to go to other regional forums and post anything but something positive. Generally, that is how I treat the Xjet forums.

However, I am beginning to think that maybe a better strategy to keep him off our forum is to just dog him everywhere, on every forum he posts on.

Generally, I have a positive outlook for Xjet. I have for months given the Fortune article, followed by the CRJ200’s in ORD. It appeared to me that SGU was following a strategy to sell Xjet to UAL from the moment of the DAL and AAL dumping LASA: Dump the non-UAL flying and consolidate the remaining flying under XJet and sell to UAL.

In my opinion, the LASA pilots would be best suited to stay out unless they get an offer from a major - if flying for a major is their career aspiration.

I will relent.
Sorry but I will continue to correct lies and misinformation that he/she loves to spread about XJT.
Quote: Sorry but I will continue to correct lies and misinformation that he/she loves to spread about XJT.
What lies and what misinformation?
I love it. 2 clowns bickering about which dumpster fire is warmer. They both suck! Get out of regional land should be the moral of the story.
https://youtu.be/0ZvarRe-XVQ
Quote: I love it. 2 clowns bickering about which dumpster fire is warmer. They both suck! Get out of regional land should be the moral of the story.
I believe Xjet is about to be purchased by UAL. Now, the AAL and DAL wholly owned regionals are dumpster fires in a way. But, their outlook is a whole lot better than Mesa’s, or Transtates Holdings, or other regionals. As so is Xjet’s as UAL reacquires them.
Hou is just bitter because he is unable to get hired anywhere else. He thinks he knows what's happening in the industry, but really doesn't.
Quote: Hou is just bitter because he is unable to get hired anywhere else. He thinks he knows what's happening in the industry, but really doesn't.
Something about calmwinds and C Breezy? Both love to spew crap.
Quote: Hou is just bitter because he is unable to get hired anywhere else. He thinks he knows what's happening in the industry, but really doesn't.
Thanks for the insight. Bitterness can breed adolescent behavior.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to