RTP

Subscribe
Hello all, looking for any info or contacts for Republics RTP program. Thx for any info
Quote: Hello all, looking for any info or contacts for Republics RTP program. Thx for any info
You don’t start a new thread every time you have the same question. Your previous post is literally 15 threads down and as previously answered, it’s not up and running yet
Relax JR.....Just trying to get any info I can. I know it’s hard to express tenor or tone on the forum, but I’m thinking your coming across as a prick.
Quote: Relax JR.....Just trying to get any info I can. I know it’s hard to express tenor or tone on the forum, but I’m thinking your coming across as a prick.
Far from it. Just be happy I beat many others to it. But it is forum etiquette.
Ok JR....thx for your tips and I’ll mind my “etiquette” from now on! LOl!
Quote: Relax JR.....Just trying to get any info I can. I know it’s hard to express tenor or tone on the forum, but I’m thinking your coming across as a prick.
Naw, he was actually nicer to you then many would have been. Sometimes you get newbie's shot gunning the same question on every regional thread, sometimes they just put it in the wrong place, sometimes they ask EXACTLY the same question somebody asked in the thread DIRECTLY below. It is more efficient for everybody if things are done .... Well, efficiently.

The forum does have a search function for people to research a little before they ask questions that have already been answered but when you've already posted the same topic in the same forum yourself, normally you'd just ask for an update on that thread.

Don't get me wrong, APC DOES have pricks...you have no idea..., but Tigflt17 isn't one of them. Generally when you run into one of them they leave little room for doubt.and judging by tenor or tone will scarcely be necessary.

And nothing wrong with being a rookie. Everyone starts there.
Quote: Hello all, looking for any info or contacts for Republics RTP program. Thx for any info
I don't have any information or contacts for the program, if it even exists.
Does RAH have an RTP program?
No
Filler....