Delta Guaranteed Interview (DGI)

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: This thread is gonna go off the rails in 3,2,1.....
“Crazy plane” was one of Ozzy’s greatest hits.
Quote: I did the SSP. My gpa was 2.0. Barely graduated. Had two check ride failures. I got the job. Anything is possible.
Congratulations on getting the job. It’s good to know that they will not hold something like gpa or checkride failures against people.
Quote: Congratulations on getting the job. It’s good to know that they will not hold something like gpa or checkride failures against people.
He's a unicorn. They absolutely hold that against the general population.
Quote: “Crazy plane” was one of Ozzy’s greatest hits.
"I'm going off the victor airways on a..."

hmmm. no

"I'm going off the localizer on a ..."

dammit. None of it fits in.
Quote: He's a unicorn. They absolutely hold that against the general population.
He's definitely not the only one, I wasn't but know a few. They definitely pay attention but the key takeaway is that they still give you a chance and they look at the whole person so you can still redeem items that could look detrimental.
Quote: "i'm going off the victor airways on a..."

hmmm. No

"i'm going off the localizer on a ..."

dammit. None of it fits in.
REILs .............
Quote: REILs .............
That’s greatness right there!
Quote: Your new here aren’t you?

Delta doesn’t care that you came from the wholly owned, as a matter of fact they have an interest in you not leaving 9E so you can keep making the mothership more money. The only advantage you have is you already know how DL does things and it will help you in training.

The interview is identical to off the streets - your just guaranteed one eventually through DGI if your fully qualified.
Number 1, it's "you're."
Number 2 it's "you're."
And number 3, it's "you're."
Quote: Number 1, it's "you're."
Number 2 it's "you're."
And number 3, it's "you're."
And?

Filler
I've settled for being happy not to see "ur."
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to