Kalitta Passenger question

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: Can you bring your own alcohol, or are you legally a "crewmember"?
unbelievable
Would you drink on the JS of a Delta flight?
Just make sure you share it with the guys up front
Are you sure you are of legal age to even drink? Geeez!
Quote: Just make sure you share it with the guys up front
I was hoping this was the answer. Do most of you guys prefer Bourbon or Single Malt?
Quote: I was hoping this was the answer. Do most of you guys prefer Bourbon or Single Malt?
Not even the least bit appropriate. I know you are trying to be nice but it is not worth the exposure and certainly not expected or required. Baked goods, candy or even ice cream on dry ice would be not be expected but would be appreciated I am sure.

We are very jumpseat friendly
Quote: Would you drink on the JS of a Delta flight?
Cognac and bread sticks?
Quote: Cognac and bread sticks?

We get caviar in our catering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Sorry for jumping into this thread, but seems better than starting a whole new one since I am seeking a little guidance regarding securing a jumpseat on K4.

I have looked at my union's information regarding K4, but it is really lacking. So, could I ask those in the know where I can view K4 schedules and how to begin the process of booking a seat?

I appreciate the help! Thanks!

EDIT: I just found some info here on the airline profiles. Should have looked there first!
Schedule ? Kalitta Air LLC is the schedule. They use the ICAO 4 letter code, the US ones are obvious but just click the international ones and the website will pop-up a window with the location.
Quote: Not even the least bit appropriate. I know you are trying to be nice but it is not worth the exposure and certainly not expected or required. Baked goods, candy or even ice cream on dry ice would be not be expected but would be appreciated I am sure.

We are very jumpseat friendly
I got a dozen donuts for the flight early tomorrow.

Does anyone know if I have to clear customs outbound?
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to