How do your trips pay?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: That sounds exactly like what OO has. Our "credit" is historical block or better. Do you ever see a segment time that differs from the marketing block set by the major partner?
No.
Filler
Quote: No.
Filler
So my question is, does that part of the contract ever get used to adjust segment times? Again sorry to keep pressing the issue, but your contract says one thing while it appears that's not what happens.
Quote: So my question is, does that part of the contract ever get used to adjust segment times? Again sorry to keep pressing the issue, but your contract says one thing while it appears that's not what happens.
No that never gets utilized. Just like we have hot reserve in the contract but we don't ever sit hot reserve.
Quote: No that never gets utilized. Just like we have hot reserve in the contract but we don't ever sit hot reserve.
Thanks man. I think I have it sorted. You guys definitely get block or better. I think OO, Endeavor, and Horizon are the only company's where credit gets manipulated.
Quote: Thanks man. I think I have it sorted. You guys definitely get block or better. I think OO, Endeavor, and Horizon are the only company's where credit gets manipulated.
Manipulated for less pay or more?
Quote: Manipulated for less pay or more?
Less about 90% of the time.
Glad Republic doesn’t do that.
Quote: No. We are paid block or better.
How it is calculated that it is paid block or better?
Quote: Less about 90% of the time.
What is your average credit for a 4 - day? I think that will be a better determination how much difference there is between the two.
Quote: How it is calculated that it is paid block or better?
If a flight is blocked at 3:00 and you actually fly 2:30, you get paid 3:00.

If a flight is blocked at 3:00 and you actually fly 3:30, you get paid 3:30.

Make sense?
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to