Is spirit still hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to
Quote: I have no idea how you get an invite. From what I know, it’s basically an interview and job offer could be offered at the end.

Email from RR gave an address for current pilots to email if they know somebody interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meet the chiefs:

ATL Nov. 10-11
LAX Nov. 12-13
SLC Nov. 14
DEN Nov. 15-16

Those are the places and dates posted on the spirit Facebook page
Didn’t RR’s email say our classes are full through February?
How does one sign up for the meet 'n greet? I sent a message to the e-mail address. I haven't heard anything back since yesterday.
Quote: How does one sign up for the meet 'n greet? I sent a message to the e-mail address. I haven't heard anything back since yesterday.

According to Spirit's social media page, you just email them and say which event you want to attend.
So basically this could be an
interview and get a CJO?
Is spirit still hiring
Quote: So basically this could be an
interview and get a CJO?

I don’t believe so. It’s a “we like this person bring him/her in for a full interview” type situation I believe. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone received an email for a confirmation in regards to the meet and greet? Thanks
Quote: Has anyone received an email for a confirmation in regards to the meet and greet? Thanks
Yes, I'll be attending the 13th in LAX.
Quote: Yes, I'll be attending the 13th in LAX.
ok, and you received an email from Spirit? Just curious because I emailed them Saturday and haven't heard anything.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to