Uniform Question

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Does anyone like the longcoats? Or do most people just stick with the blazers?
The long coat helps with blocking the wind in cold and windy situations. Policy says you have to have your hat on when you wear it. That’s pretty much the only time I wear my hat, when I wear my long coat.
Quote: Does anyone like the longcoats? Or do most people just stick with the blazers?
I know only one guy in my entire base who has the long coat...
Quote: I know only one guy in my entire base who has the long coat...
Maybe he is........The One!

Wear the Duster!
Costco has some Izod golf pants that are pretty bullet proof, stretchy, and no iron for about $30-40?

I've used them for years now with no issues.

I don't think any CP will care as long as they are kept up?
Does anyone wear the Perrone leather flight jacket instead of the blazer? A CA at my interview said it was too bulky, but I'm a flight jacket guy. I'm thinking maybe you still should get the blazer even if you have the flight jacket?
Quote: Does anyone wear the Perrone leather flight jacket instead of the blazer? A CA at my interview said it was too bulky, but I'm a flight jacket guy. I'm thinking maybe you still should get the blazer even if you have the flight jacket?
If you get one. Don’t get the liner.. it is heavy.. i wear it Dec-feb. other then that it’s heavy to drag around.
Lots of guys wear the leather jacket, but it sure is heavy.
What size you wear?
Quote: What size you wear?
Double D....
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to