Unique ALPA CA/FO PHL Rep Campaign

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: I feel ya. Some people change. I know I was a very different person in 2008. I didn't know JG then, and I wouldn't vote on what someone did 10 years ago, especially an airline pilot who went through the lost decade. Whatever works for you tho
Voting in a guy who refused to pay union dues to represent us...in the union... Hard to believe this is really a conversation we have to have guys
Quote: Voting in a guy who refused to pay union dues to represent us...in the union... Hard to believe this is really a conversation we have to have guys
Finally we come to terms my dude. I couldn’t agree more.

I voted today, everyone else should get to it.
Quote: Finally we come to terms my dude. I couldn’t agree more.

I voted today, everyone else should get to it.
My thoughts exactly brother hahaha
Quote: Voting in a guy who refused to pay union dues to represent us...in the union... Hard to believe this is really a conversation we have to have guys

Dues are automatic. No? Those are strong accusations. Proof?

Everyone vote so we can get back to complaining about other stuff!
Want proof? Ask him how he voted on the TA.

Spoiler alert, he couldn’t vote because he was in bad standing with the union.

The thing that rubs me wrong about this group of guys is the way they view Piedmont pilots. They all come here from other airlines chasing a quick upgrade. They view us as the dumb piedmont pilots who don’t know what’s good for ourselves. He spearheads that group. Our FB page is littered with three extremely vocal guys who are too ignorant to realize they are publicly making fools out of themselves. Don’t elect them to lead us
Quote: Want proof? Ask him how he voted on the TA.

Spoiler alert, he couldn’t vote because he was in bad standing with the union.

The thing that rubs me wrong about this group of guys is the way they view Piedmont pilots. They all come here from other airlines chasing a quick upgrade. They view us as the dumb piedmont pilots who don’t know what’s good for ourselves. He spearheads that group. Our FB page is littered with three extremely vocal guys who are too ignorant to realize they are publicly making fools out of themselves. Don’t elect them to lead us
How come you didn’t run? Your always so vocal on how much you care about piedmont and want to make it better.
Quote: How come you didn’t run? Your always so vocal on how much you care about piedmont and want to make it better.
Literally first time I've agreed with you.
Quote: How come you didn’t run? Your always so vocal on how much you care about piedmont and want to make it better.
Why don’t you run for president?

Maybe he’s not qualified, maybe he doesn’t have the time? Doesn’t make his point any less valid and his criticism less true.

JG is a flake and he will be nothing but a proxy vote filibuster for KL to use whenever they feel like they’re not getting what they want. It’s not going to bode well for the pilot group. I bet JG wouldn’t show up to a single MEC meeting.
Because I wouldn't dedicate the time to be a good CA rep and I’ll be the first to admit that. I wouldn’t do it unless I was 100% ready for those sacrifices. You guys gonna come back and say that bars me from having an opinion? Save your time. Typical ad hominem, zero substance response
Some of you guys are so blind to reality. Do you know how easy it is to get in bad standing with a union? Have any of you ever taken short term disability, FMLA, COLA, etc??? Once you come back, not everyone is on the same page. I was in bad standing with two separate unions in my career. Neither of which were my fault. Maybe you should stop using these hate tactics on something you have no idea about. Vote for who you think will do the best, but don’t slander someone over something so stupid.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to