SkyWest TA Passes

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to
Quote: But they will positive space you to work out of Florida the next 3 days!! QOL baby..... (void where prohibited, check if you qualify)
"A hurricane is about to hit where you live so we are providing PS tickets to help you come to work and leave your family behind"
Quote: "A hurricane is about to hit where you live so we are providing PS tickets to help you come to work and leave your family behind"
There was a major snowstorm a couple years back and I called to let them know I wasn’t going to be making my commute. The scheduler happily notified me that she could positive space me in to work. That would have been great...except all flights departing my city had been cancelled for the following two days.
Quote: "A hurricane is about to hit where you live so we are providing PS tickets to help you come to work and leave your family behind"
I was thinking the same thing!
"be sure to get to work, don't worry about family, pets, property etc" face palm...
Quote: I was thinking the same thing!
"be sure to get to work, don't worry about family, pets, property etc" face palm...
This is the exact opposite of 9E, which is letting folks drop trips to take care of things at home. Just sayin'.
Quote: This is the exact opposite of 9E, which is letting folks drop trips to take care of things at home. Just sayin'.
We can't drop trips cause there isn't anyone left over to fly them...
I don't know what e-mail you are talking about but it sounds like they are offering something nice. It's no surprise that you internet sulkers can twist it into fitting how you see the world.
Quote: this is quite misleading. the whole thing with RTG's without wheel movement was pretty dumb, but they haven't *changed* anything on a regular leg-to-leg basis.

the PPM has always been vague on this anyways. i'm afraid of the day when they actually do decide to stop paying us at brake drop.
ill admit that can be seen as misleading, but changing when we can drop the brake certanly changes how we are paid, especially since we do not get block or better. oh and BTW ive heard the company is threatening to change pay start to first wheel movement under power. and as of right now there is nothing stopping them from doing that
Quote: The flight crew premiums increased disproportionately compared to the ground employees, I wonder why, maybe they get sick more?
they have to make that pay raise back somehow
Quote: ill admit that can be seen as misleading, but changing when we can drop the brake certanly changes how we are paid, especially since we do not get block or better. oh and BTW ive heard the company is threatening to change pay start to first wheel movement under power. and as of right now there is nothing stopping them from doing that
Yeah, comply with our whims of policy now or you'll be sorry. Meanwhile SAPA joins in the threats and fear of spoiling "goodwill" with the company.

One of the best times for the industry in history, and certainly one of the best to be in our profession, and this place keeps getting less desirable by the minute.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Quote: We can't drop trips cause there isn't anyone left over to fly them...
Not sure where you're based and what seat but I've been able to drop pretty much whatever I need the last 6-8 months. I dropped half a four day for September with no problem.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to