Skywest v.3.0

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 20
Go to
Quote: Hey guys. I’m scheduled to interview tomorrow morning with SkyWest. I’ve read over most of the material that was sent with the interview invitation. Do you guys have any advice for prep, or things to focus heavier on, other than what was sent with the invitation? Thanks guys.
Look up the interview gouge on Will Fly For Food. It's interestingly similar to the exact documentation the interview team uses
Quote: Hey guys. I’m scheduled to interview tomorrow morning with SkyWest. I’ve read over most of the material that was sent with the interview invitation. Do you guys have any advice for prep, or things to focus heavier on, other than what was sent with the invitation? Thanks guys.
Chill out and be friendly to everyone including those interviewing with you.
Bump.

Hopefully peeps can use this for questions instead of a new thread for every question. This is the main thread lol
Quote: Bump.

Hopefully peeps can use this for questions instead of a new thread for every question. This is the main thread lol
Apparently, only peepz can use this instead of a new thread for every question.

I was seriously tempted to start a new thread asking whether I should start a new thread for questions, but... nah.
Anyone gone through training lately and heard any good new rumors? Bases opening or closing?
Quote: Anyone gone through training lately and heard any good new rumors? Bases opening or closing?
Nope. Bump.

People are drooling for SEA flying is all I heard.
Quote: Nope. Bump.

People are drooling for SEA flying is all I heard.
Yeah I met a guy who was commuting from SEA to SAN... to go to work

That's pretty senior when people have to commute from there to SAN to work.
Quote: Anyone gone through training lately and heard any good new rumors? Bases opening or closing?

I'm in recurrent right now. Nothing at all spreading around. Last year DFW was floating around when I took my MV/LOE. Haven't heard a peep from anyone.
Hearing rumors about a meeting 1/30 in SEA.

What’s the word?
Quote: Hearing rumors about a meeting 1/30 in SEA.

What’s the word?
Normal base meeting....
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 20
Go to