Hawaii Five O

Subscribe
Does anyone know where and when they film? I'd like to casually happen upon it, and stand across from the camera carrying my "APC Rocks" sign.
Quote: Does anyone know where and when they film? I'd like to casually happen upon it, and stand across from the camera carrying my "APC Rocks" sign.
Hawaii. 1968-1980. Shooting for the real Hawaii Five-O already ended. Jack Lord is dead.
Quote: Does anyone know where and when they film? I'd like to casually happen upon it, and stand across from the camera carrying my "APC Rocks" sign.
Here’s what I could find:

https://www.govisithawaii.com/2013/0...tions-on-oahu/
They film quite a bit at the Hilton Hawaiian Village; all the bar scenes seem to be filmed there. Staying at the Hale Koa one time we saw them filming a scene there on the beach. It was fun explaining to my 5-year old why there was a 'dead' body on the beach.
You could look into being an extra. Long days for low pay, but you'll see how they make the sausage.