Destinations

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
I'm in the CRJ at SkyWest and we fly three different variants.

In the last year, I've flown to 120 different airports.
Every runway and ramp looks pretty much the same everywhere in the world. It’s about either cheap travel as an employee or good layovers.

GF
Quote: I'm in the CRJ at SkyWest and we fly three different variants.

In the last year, I've flown to 120 different airports.
That sounds awesome.
Quote: That sounds awesome.
Yeah I actually thought it was closer to half that, but I pulled the report from my logbook and was pretty surprised. In my 3.5 years here, I’ve flown to 163 different airports.
Quote: Every runway and ramp looks pretty much the same everywhere in the world. It’s about either cheap travel as an employee or good layovers.

GF
Yeah, it's not so much the airport themselves I'm interested about. More about the different cities, geography, weather, etc.
Quote: Yeah, it's not so much the airport themselves I'm interested about. More about the different cities, geography, weather, etc.
Then you want to fly long haul. You won’t get as many different cities, but each one will be vastly different from the one you took off from.
Quote: Then you want to fly long haul. You won’t get as many different cities, but each one will be vastly different from the one you took off from.
I've never thought about it like that.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to