Let the good times roll...

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/08/i...ket/index.html

Unless you are a big global warming sort of person, in which case it's "Oh $**t, we are all gonna die"
A “global warming sort of person,” like those dum dums who do science
Quote: A “global warming sort of person,” like those dum dums who do science
You mean junk science.
Quote: You mean junk science.
And I suppose YOU of all people have the formal education, knowledge, and experience to refute that "junk science?" Who needs thousands of respected, published, peer-reviewed expert scientists when we have people like Saltshaker and the internet?
Quote: And I suppose YOU of all people have the formal education, knowledge, and experience to refute that "junk science?" Who needs thousands of respected, published, peer-reviewed expert scientists when we have people like Saltshaker and the internet?
Use your uncommon sense. Global warming is based on the notion the average Earth's temperature is constant. If that is the case, how did we have ice ages? How did we get out of them?
Also the current warming "trend" has flatlined.

Big money and corruption over the past 50 years has taken over everything so it can benefit the global elite, do you honestly think they would forget to get their money and corruption into science?? LOL that would have been a big ooops!
Ah, a feeble attempt at sarcasm. If you seriously believe flying an airliner is threatening the world, how coukd any moral person be in that business? You put tons of carbon in the air for every flight hour.

So I guess you are sorting the majority of people who post here into one of two categories:

1. Dum-dums
2. Immoral hypocrites

Is that how you see the situation?
The temperature fluctuations over thousands of years is a naturally occurring phenomenon. The earth has warmed and cooled and it is continuing to do so. What we are observing is the same trend as has occurred before the modern Industrial Age; mankind has almost no impact on global temperatures. If we want to talk about pollution in general then yes, that is definitely caused by man.

http://cdiac.ess-dive.lbl.gov/trends/co2/vostok.html
Sigh..... it’s not that the earth’s temperature hasn’t fluctuated before. It’s the RATE of fluctuation that’s at issue.

When 97% of the world’s scientists agree on something, and you’re on the other side of the argument, you should really think about what that means.
Any temperature reading from more than 100 years ago I’m suspect of it!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to