a new thread to make that thread go away

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Did anyone else know that 9E has great coffee mugs? You get one on your first date of hire anniversary.
Quote: Did anyone else know that 9E has great coffee mugs? You get one on your first date of hire anniversary.
Seriously a great coffee mug. Perfect for my daily dose of caffeine addiction.
s
Quote: Did anyone else know that 9E has great coffee mugs? You get one on your first date of hire anniversary.
Can you post a picture?
Wait... are you implying that I don't get one for each anniversary? this is a travesty get me my MEC
I got an Endeavor travel mug after my interview/job offer. Do I get a different one on my anniversary?
a new thread to make that thread go away
The insulated mug they give you with the interview/CJO is great because it actually fits in the CRJ cup holders. So of course I left mine in the plane... (or was it a jeep?)
But but but. Growth, flow, avros, TOWOL, hats, go to envoy, worst company ever. How are we supposed to have a thread that doesn't talk about the essentials.
Quote: TOWOL
The new hotel in Cincy had nice fluffy towols the last time I was there. Hopefully, that hotel is a jeeper.
Jeep from stealing from the hotels maybe we'll keep a nice one from time to time.
Mine said Pinnacle - come to think of it, I never got one.
I should probably grieve it between galley PAs with my hat on.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to