JetSuite Inc/JSX

Subscribe
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41  81 
Page 31 of 111
Go to
Quote: That’s awesome, thanks! Did they give you the CJO at the interview, mixer, or days later?
You should have a really good sense if you got it or not during the interview/mixer (not being cocky, it’s really laid back tone throughout). Got the call 3 or 4 days after the interview, then an email another week or so after that confirming class date.
Quote: That’s awesome, thanks! Did they give you the CJO at the interview, mixer, or days later?
They give it to you a few days later. The interview felt more of a formality, just make sure you go to the mixer and don’t leave early, get to know everyone. They say that there’s a bunch of people that decide on who they pick, not just one or two, so get to know everyone. With that said it seemed like they hire most of who they invite.
When are we going to see the new Gulfstream G500s on the Inc side?
Quote: When are we going to see the new Gulfstream G500s on the Inc side?
Personally I think never. The pilots that went to school and are going to have to go to recurrent before they every fly the plane. The JSX guy who got typed is back working there again and they others are back on the Phenoms at JetSuite. We now own 7 ERJ145s and the second shows up next week.
I’m in the November 25th class for JSX for the OAK base and wanted to see if I could get in touch with anyone who does any type of crash pad in OAK, just want to get an idea of what the options are as I am a pretty good drive from OAK and will likely need somewhere to stay on overnights in base. Thanks
G500...definitely A LOT later then they wer selling
Quote: I’m in the November 25th class for JSX for the OAK base and wanted to see if I could get in touch with anyone who does any type of crash pad in OAK, just want to get an idea of what the options are as I am a pretty good drive from OAK and will likely need somewhere to stay on overnights in base. Thanks
Bueller?....Bueller?....Anyone? Thank you in advance!
Quote: Bueller?....Bueller?....Anyone? Thank you in advance!
I’ll bump this. I’m hoping for the December class. Will be looking for a crashpad in OAK in January.
Quote: I’ll bump this. I’m hoping for the December class. Will be looking for a crashpad in OAK in January.
As of right now, I don’t think any FO’s or Capt’s are operating a crash pad there in OAK. Most of the people based there are from the Bay Area or moved there. However, it seems like a few of you need one and may want to DM each other to coordinate one.
Quote: As of right now, I don’t think any FO’s or Capt’s are operating a crash pad there in OAK. Most of the people based there are from the Bay Area or moved there. However, it seems like a few of you need one and may want to DM each other to coordinate one.
I had the same thought. Thank you!
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41  81 
Page 31 of 111
Go to