New hire expected bases and equipment.

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hello all,

Looking for general info on new hire expected base and equipment for the following airlines;

AA-
UAL-
DAL-
FEDEX-
UPS-

If anybody could help I'd appreciate it.

Happy flying,
BPSA
It's super important to make career decision that lasts for decades based on what you'll get as a new hire. I wouldn't go to any of those unless I could get into the 777 or 747 right off that bat.

Props to the OP for I assume getting an offer at all those airlines and having to make such a difficult choice.
Quote: Hello all,

Looking for general info on new hire expected base and equipment for the following airlines;

AA-
UAL-
DAL-
FEDEX-
UPS-

If anybody could help I'd appreciate it.

Happy flying,
BPSA
You have your choice between all of those?! Wow!!!
Or are you just assuming you’ll just apply and get a call, because pilot shortage and all?
Seriously, though...
This is a moving target. As in changes monthly at some places, sometimes drastically so.
And why??
And this information is available if you actually take the time to look.
I'm well set where I am right now. Intl airline as I am not even a citizen nor have the right to work in the USA. I'm just trying to learn about the american market as I may (or may not) start a documentary work comparing different phases of careers worldwide.

Anyways thanks everyone for taking the time to help.

Cheers,

BPSA
pilotdomiciles.com
Quote: It's super important to make career decision that lasts for decades based on what you'll get as a new hire. I wouldn't go to any of those unless I could get into the 777 or 747 right off that bat.

Props to the OP for I assume getting an offer at all those airlines and having to make such a difficult choice.
... as a direct-entry captain!
https://pilotjobs.atpflightschool.co...ine-domiciles/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I'm well set where I am right now. Intl airline as I am not even a citizen nor have the right to work in the USA. I'm just trying to learn about the american market as I may (or may not) start a documentary work comparing different phases of careers worldwide.

Anyways thanks everyone for taking the time to help.

Cheers,

BPSA
But how will you get over the wall? You couldn’t possibly fly over it.
Quote: pilotdomiciles.com
Thank you Tom,

BPSA
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to