Thanks

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: It’s one of those mean spirited pranks where you tell a rival or disliked company aircraft they have a panel open, where upon they either have to have someone come out and look at it or return to the gate only to find out nothing is open.
And no one really does it anymore because taped atc ground conversations are easily pulled online and flight numbers and dates matched to pilots.
I will never stop wondering why airline employees view different airline employees as though they are in a different gang. You're welcome.
In case there was any remaining doubt as to whether or not management reads APC, check out the 11/30 FOU. There is a screenshot of this thread.
Quote: In case there was any remaining doubt as to whether or not management reads APC, check out the 11/30 FOU. There is a screenshot of this thread.
I saw that, haha.
Quote: In case there was any remaining doubt as to whether or not management reads APC, check out the 11/30 FOU. There is a screenshot of this thread.
Also, I like how they're trying to fix hard landings in the FOU. I've landed twice in the last 40 days, and have 135 hours as a March hire. Hard to stay proficient.
Quote: Also, I like how they're trying to fix hard landings in the FOU. I've landed twice in the last 40 days, and have 135 hours as a March hire. Hard to stay proficient.
So what do you want the company to do? There’s only a finite amount of flying we can do. Would you rather we furlough people?
The conversation at the Thanksgiving Day get together between SkyWest and Endeavor didn’t look anything like the last several posts. This thread is titled THANKS.
Quote: The conversation at the Thanksgiving Day get together between SkyWest and Endeavor didn’t look anything like the last several posts. This thread is titled THANKS.
Haha, I'll repeat what I said in another thread: "Gentlemen, it has been a privilege staying positive with you tonight "
What page? I didn't see it.
Quote: So what do you want the company to do? There’s only a finite amount of flying we can do. Would you rather we furlough people?
I just think it is funny that they are basically blaming prior check airmen for people having bad landings, when it is hard to stay proficient as an FO who lands a few times a month, if that.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to