BWI Crew Base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
What are you guys hearing? Told by a CP that BWI is next crew base and ACY is closing! Ouch!!
Quote: What are you guys hearing? Told by a CP that BWI is next crew base and ACY is closing! Ouch!!
He also told me that the pilots new uniforms are going to include yellow shoes and a bow tie. Also the new uniforms are going to include North Face jackets but that part doesn’t really matter because we look like a bunch of comical slobs anyways when we are out in public. I mean pilots wearing bright blue pants instead of navy pants while sporting their wrinkly shirts. F/O’s doing walk around while talking on their cell phones, captains wearing their North Face jackets wanting to look like a d-bag corporate pilot. (Yeah dude you look cool with your black jacket and your navy pants) Sorry for that rant sometime I really am embarrassed for the other Spirit pilots I see.

...anyaways I have been hearing that rumor too. I hope it’s not true.
Did they approve beards?
Quote: He also told me that the pilots new uniforms are going to include yellow shoes and a bow tie. Also the new uniforms are going to include North Face jackets but that part doesn’t really matter because we look like a bunch of comical slobs anyways when we are out in public. I mean pilots wearing bright blue pants instead of navy pants while sporting their wrinkly shirts. F/O’s doing walk around while talking on their cell phones, captains wearing their North Face jackets wanting to look like a d-bag corporate pilot. (Yeah dude you look cool with your black jacket and your navy pants) Sorry for that rant sometime I really am embarrassed for the other Spirit pilots I see.

You need a bl0w j0b
Quote: Did they approve beards?
Based on the work of a detective who smuggled out this photo of the new pilot uniform, apparently they do. The hat is mandatory.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oop_bw_c_x_1_w
Quote: He also told me that the pilots new uniforms are going to include yellow shoes and a bow tie. Also the new uniforms are going to include North Face jackets but that part doesn’t really matter because we look like a bunch of comical slobs anyways when we are out in public. I mean pilots wearing bright blue pants instead of navy pants while sporting their wrinkly shirts. F/O’s doing walk around while talking on their cell phones, captains wearing their North Face jackets wanting to look like a d-bag corporate pilot. (Yeah dude you look cool with your black jacket and your navy pants) Sorry for that rant sometime I really am embarrassed for the other Spirit pilots I see.

My leather jacket is black. And approved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to airliners.net we’re getting a BDL base.
You guys should get back to the post about bathroom doors...
The biggest downside (as a non ACY person) that I see is that we would still do a ton of flying there, and if there’s no base, we’d increase our layovers there..... Not something I’d be fond of!
Quote: You need a bl0w j0b
Are you offering?

Oh did I hurt your feelings about your jacket? Are you one of those tools that like to wear it?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to