Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Is NYC co-base for B6?
TIA
Quote: Is NYC co-base for B6?
TIA
JFK is a base. LGA is a co-base, and you get refunded transpo for any LGA trips. If you have a trip start/end in EWR or HPN, you get 1 hour of DH/LIMO pay with transpo provided to/from JFK.
How rare do you start/end those trips (LGA/EWR/HPN) on the EJet?
Just crossing my T’s and dotting my i’s.
And Beat Army too!
Quote: How rare do you start/end those trips (LGA/EWR/HPN) on the EJet?
Just crossing my T’s and dotting my i’s.
And Beat Army too!
Hpn happens all the time but that’s not a cobase so it’s a limo
“Limo” well, it’s something with wheels that the company calls a limo, at any rate.
Quote: “Limo” well, it’s something with wheels that the company calls a limo, at any rate.
I’ve had a brand new S550, Escalades, etc. from HPN. Standard limo from HPN (in my experience) was a Tahoe SUV or Cadillac car if it was just 2 of us. Never had anything bad from HPN. Maybe I just got lucky. The LGA-JFK “limos” seemed to be the sketchy ones in my experience
Quote: I’ve had a brand new S550, Escalades, etc. from HPN. Standard limo from HPN (in my experience) was a Tahoe SUV or Cadillac car if it was just 2 of us. Never had anything bad from HPN. Maybe I just got lucky. The LGA-JFK “limos” seemed to be the sketchy ones in my experience
Same here. Only time I’ve ever gotten a yellow cab limo I declined it. Not going to go
In something that smells like a strip club on a Sunday morning.
Quote: Same here. Only time I’ve ever gotten a yellow cab limo I declined it. Not going to go
In something that smells like a strip club on a Sunday morning.
I’ve declined two different Uber’s now.

One was absolutely unacceptable car and the other was a driver that didn’t match the uber pic.
TIA
Yes, pilots are required to clean the cabin when non-reving out of all 4 NYC airports.

Too much?
TIA
JFK is the main base because it has a potato farm. LGA does not.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to