More Airframes

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Reliable source told me possibility we will be bringing more airframes online from CPZ next year when a few of their contracts expire.. We have proven to the codeshares we have the ability to hire and since new planes are still far out, we need more lift sooner. Announcement after New Years possibly.
Quote: Reliable source told me possibility we will be bringing more airframes online from CPZ next year when a few of their contracts expire.. We have proven to the codeshares we have the ability to hire and since new planes are still far out, we need more lift sooner. Announcement after New Years possibly.

That would be a bit bittersweet but I’ll believe it when I see it. It’s the nature of the business, but I hate to see growth at the expense of another pilot group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooooh I love a fresh rumor
“Reliable source” is wrong. Compass birds aren’t going anywhere except LAX SEA and PHX.
I can confirm............... this is the latest rumor everybody is talking about. They need to talk about something since TSA acquisition is dead in the water.
I have it on good authority that ink is on paper for YX to operate as the first ever Southwest Shuttle carrier. Includes a career path but only available to pilots without a degree.
Quote: “Reliable source” is wrong. Compass birds aren’t going anywhere except LAX SEA and PHX.
More to the point, the flying currently being done isn't going anywhere, particularly with Delta initiating their A-220 service mostly in the East. While Compass can certainly place their aircraft with whatever pilot group they wish, moving around the people from Calgary and Victoria to San Diego and Salt Lake City to Phoenix is a whole lot more problematic.

So, yeah, the planes can go to any regional that can have bases far enough west to support the flying routes, but it's difficult to see Republic or Endeavor doing that without expanding bases westward. Skywest seems a likelier target. They already have 170 Delta Connection aircraft as well as bases in Seattle, LAX, PHX, and a number of other cities in the West.
Quote: I have it on good authority that ink is on paper for YX to operate as the first ever Southwest Shuttle carrier. Includes a career path but only available to pilots without a degree.
Lol only to pilots without a degree!

A southwest flow would be nice! But who needs it when they pick up our guys quick anyway
Quote: I have it on good authority that ink is on paper for YX to operate as the first ever Southwest Shuttle carrier. Includes a career path but only available to pilots without a degree.
Without a degree? lmfao ok
Quote: Without a degree? lmfao ok
He is being sarcastic Im fairly sure lol
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to