New Application Website

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 19 of 20
Go to
Quote: I’m having the same problem as Beech Dude. The state section of work history and residency keeps showing red and therefore incomplete when I look at the application review section. The state drop down menus all appear normal but they just won’t save when I leave the page. I’ve tried various browsers and cleared cookies. Any other thoughts?
I saved it, then immediately submitted the updates. Went back and they were still there. Ill check again to see if they got wiped again.
Quote: I’m having the same problem as Beech Dude. The state section of work history and residency keeps showing red and therefore incomplete when I look at the application review section. The state drop down menus all appear normal but they just won’t save when I leave the page. I’ve tried various browsers and cleared cookies. Any other thoughts?
I was having the same issue. Instead of selecting United States, scroll all the way down and instead select United States of America. This gets rid of the state drop down menu and you can now type the state in manually. This worked for me and hope it helps!
Scoobysnack- that worked! Thanks for the help.
Thanks for the tip! I was having the same issues.

Quick question though. How do you go back into the app to update flight times and job titles? I'm usually updating times once a month and my job title is getting ready to change.
Quote: Thanks for the tip! I was having the same issues.

Quick question though. How do you go back into the app to update flight times and job titles? I'm usually updating times once a month and my job title is getting ready to change.
Disregard.
Is it possible to re-interview if the hiring team still deems you a viable candidate? I've heard that after 12 months you can update your app to try again. Is there any truth to this? Thanks.
Quote: Is it possible to re-interview if the hiring team still deems you a viable candidate? I've heard that after 12 months you can update your app to try again. Is there any truth to this? Thanks.

Check your PM’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Is it okay to start the application prior to my ATP? Knocking it out next month and would like to get a head start. I know it says that an ATP is required to apply. Thanks!

Just curious, what did you decide and or find out?
Quote: Is it okay to start the application prior to my ATP? Knocking it out next month and would like to get a head start. I know it says that an ATP is required to apply. Thanks!
NO it is not ok. You will be lying or considered cheating. Do not do this. There’s no plus side and nothing but down side.
Quote: NO it is not ok. You will be lying or considered cheating. Do not do this. There’s no plus side and nothing but down side.
That's a timely reply LOL. The post you quoted was from Dec 2019. Probably a little late on the advice.
9  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 19 of 20
Go to