Just got a call!!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Do they speak English in What?
Quote: Remember when we were sold codomicile with the TA, we were promised a corporate Uber or Lyft account. That's a legit reason to complain.
If you were promised something it would be in writing. I hate when people vote for something that isn't in writing. Stupidity or naivety, I can't decide which it is.
Quote: If you were promised something it would be in writing. I hate when people vote for something that isn't in writing. Stupidity or naivety, I can't decide which it is.
That’s the game. Until ALPA steps up and shuts this down...regionals will downsize and die.
Quote: No we weren’t.

They said they were talking about it.

If they had sold it as part of the TA it would be in the Contract now.
I clearly remember one of the roadshows talking with them, they said we'd be getting a one of those accounts. People wondered why I was skeptical because it was not in writing. Like I said then, if it isn't in writing, it won't happen. Delta will never give us anything that costs money that's not contractually obligated.

I'm not NYC based and never will be, but I still care about anything that's a detriment to anyone in our pilot group.
Quote: I clearly remember one of the roadshows talking with them, they said we'd be getting a one of those accounts. People wondered why I was skeptical because it was not in writing. Like I said then, if it isn't in writing, it won't happen. Delta will never give us anything that costs money that's not contractually obligated.

I'm not NYC based and never will be, but I still care about anything that's a detriment to anyone in our pilot group.
They said they were talking to them about it.

Wasn’t part of any deal.
Quote: They said they were talking to them about it.

Wasn’t part of any deal.
I was there too, it wasn't a part of any deal like you say. Both times i listened to the union they made it clear we were working on a promise for better travel.

Even if they did promise, greenneedles, what does that count. Weve got guys here that were promised their lack of 4 yr degree wouldn't count against them for the DGI. They were actually lied to because the company wasnt in a position to promise anything. If you have some of the emails sent around or the all pilotconference calls those will do the same.
How can endeavor do this when they're going to be doing 50% of dci flying omgerd one serventy fervs
Quote: How can endeavor do this when they're going to be doing 50% of dci flying omgerd one serventy fervs
Dude, welcome back! I'm glad to see they let you out of your cage once in a while.
Quote: Dude, welcome back! I'm glad to see they let you out of your cage once in a while.
The only people in a cage are the two 9e FOs in my basement
Quote: The only people in a cage are the two 9e FOs in my basement
Oh God, whats the safe word?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to