International Commuting?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Short term memory
My question a year ago was about taxes, not about commuting on individual airlines. I now assume that I would still be paying US income tax while I worked there.

Your condescension is unwarranted, hostile, and silly. But thanks for your interest.
you sound angry. there are plenty of nice affordable safe places to live in the US. Your QOL will suck big time with an international commute. That said, I wish you the best of luck.
Quote: I have never seen K4 in MROC. Not in the last 10 yrs I have been flying through there weekly anyway. Maybe they do day flights. Delta, United, and Spirit allow International JS.
I think he was alluding to K4 buying ticket from there to the states to go to/from work , not about deadheading or operating a flight out of there.
Western Global now advertising pilots may live anywhere and still receive travel to/from work.
Quote: Short term memory
I posted a reply about two hours ago, but I've not seen it yet, so I'm re-posting. The question I asked a year ago was not identical to this, I was asking about paying US taxes if I lived in another country. And I got that question answered satisfactorily. I'm assuming I would still be paying US taxes working for ATI or whatever while living abroad.

The intention of this question was to get an idea of commuter policies at different cargo carriers as they pertain to international commuting. I think people like Riverside are just looking for excuses to be condescending.
I think you may need thicker skin to keep your sanity intact in the ACMI business.
Quote: I posted a reply about two hours ago, but I've not seen it yet, so I'm re-posting. The question I asked a year ago was not identical to this, I was asking about paying US taxes if I lived in another country. And I got that question answered satisfactorily. I'm assuming I would still be paying US taxes working for ATI or whatever while living abroad.

The intention of this question was to get an idea of commuter policies at different cargo carriers as they pertain to international commuting. I think people like Riverside are just looking for excuses to be condescending.
Ha that's cute.
Quote: Ha that's cute.

Two separate questions, taxes, commuting. I know that's complicated, but try to understand.
Quote: Western Global now advertising pilots may live anywhere and still receive travel to/from work.
http://www.westernglobalairlines.com...3124702738.pdf
Quote: Two separate questions, taxes, commuting. I know that's complicated, but try to understand.
Oh... I thought we were talking about commuting policies. You were talking about money in both forums. Especially that both threads are named "international commuting."
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to