New hire uniform

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I received my M&H shirts and pants as a new hire. They totally suck. I know the company won't pay for A Cut Above until my one year anniversary. Can I still purchase ACA on my own dime? If so, do I still have to go through the uniform department or can I buy directly on their website. If website, do I choose the navy pants and are there any other considerations?
Quote: I received my M&H shirts and pants as a new hire. They totally suck. I know the company won't pay for A Cut Above until my one year anniversary. Can I still purchase ACA on my own dime? If so, do I still have to go through the uniform department or can I buy directly on their website. If website, do I choose the navy pants and are there any other considerations?

Yes you can purchase for yourself and it should just be the navy pants and whatever shirt you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also got mine but didn't get the hat badge or wings. Do we get those at a later date or do we have to get our own?
Quote: I also got mine but didn't get the hat badge or wings. Do we get those at a later date or do we have to get our own?
When you pass systems you will
Cool. Thanks for the info..
A Cut Above is not what it used to be.
Quote: A Cut Above is not what it used to be.

I agree. Comparing my old ACA shirts from years back to the new ones they have declined in quality.

But they’re still the best that I’ve found.

Is the uniform portal still around? Tried the link on the intranet and it just forwards me to the CrewLife app.
Quote: I agree. Comparing my old ACA shirts from years back to the new ones they have declined in quality.

But they’re still the best that I’ve found.

I haven’t noticed much of a difference except the larger buttons they added a couple years ago which I actually like.

Quote: I haven’t noticed much of a difference except the larger buttons they added a couple years ago which I actually like.

Last year mine had a reddish tint to them after washing the first time. Never washed them with any colors and a few other people I talked to had the same thing happen. This year some of the threads are pulling out after wearing the shirts twice. They’re local to me so I’ve gone in to exchange items before, but I’d have to agree the quality isn’t what it was 3-4 years ago. Still the best fitting shirts though.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to