Atlas next classes

Subscribe
Does anybody know when does atlas has its next classes and for what aircraft they are?? Thank you!
Selection on who goes into what airplane and when happens on relatively shortish notice and is subject to change. So don't place too much stock in what you hear here.
Quote: Does anybody know when does atlas has its next classes and for what aircraft they are?? Thank you!
I’m done helping guys trying to come to Atlas. If you’re still considering Atlas after all the warnings and advice to go elsewhere from pilots who are already there then you get no sympathy from me. Good luck to you.
Hope that anyone considering coming to Atlas has thoroughly done their homework.

I'm a 3rd year FO on the 767 here. Never made more than $69k a year. Upgrade times on the 767 are about 3 years and climbing very quickly. I don't expect that I'll be able to hold CA for another 2 years. Even longer upgrades on the 747.

Gone from home about 18 days a month, or more, depending on that month's schedule.

Seriously, if you can't live on min guarantee pay (50 hours the first year, 62 hours after that), don't come here. It's very hard to earn more than that.

Our CBA became amendable in 2016, and in a recruiting event just last night a company official stated that he doesn't expect that we'll have a new CBA before 2020 or later.

Kalitta and Omni are both hiring, and the difference between pay at Atlas and pay there is depressing.

PM me for any other questions.
Quote: Does anybody know when does atlas has its next classes and for what aircraft they are?? Thank you!
There was a 26th November 767 Class followed by a 747 Class on the 3rd of December.