Super 8

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
The current facility may be outgrown but I will tell you this much, if these grandiose expansion plans that Republic has doesn’t pan out, everything will be canceled and we will stay right there. As of today, nothing has been signed or guaranteed. And everything Republic has tried in the last few months to increase flying has failed. So we will see what happens.
Quote: Doesn't really sound like a rumor. They flat out said it was happening at recurrent but that The hotel will be last though. They are supposed to break ground on the new training facility and sim center During Q1.
I’ve spent a lot of the past year working there, and certain GS instructors love to tell stories. It’s a guarantee we’re moving the training center though, and it’s because of the construction to support another runway at KIND. Long term Republic wants to conduct all training in IND, so the city kicking us out works great. I was told by management they haven’t settled on the location for the new training center, but most likely near the current maintenance hanger.
Quote: The current facility may be outgrown but I will tell you this much, if these grandiose expansion plans that Republic has doesn’t pan out, everything will be canceled and we will stay right there. As of today, nothing has been signed or guaranteed. And everything Republic has tried in the last few months to increase flying has failed. So we will see what happens.
I guarantee we will not stay at the current location. The city will get their airport expansion, because FedEx has lots of $$$. They’re working to increase flying, but first we have to be staffed for it, which will happen next year. Honestly I think we will see growth and movement next year.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to