Best choice out of Mesa,TSA,SKW,GOjet?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Without going into great detail. Out of the following list which Regional would be preferred to work for and stay a few years? Although pay is not great a regionals which offers the ability to at least stay afloat. Upgrade times is not a concern and time building isnt a concern but pay and domicile is. Either ORD or west coast. Thanks in advance all!

Mesa
Trans States
Skywest
Gojet
Quote: Without going into great detail. Out of the following list which Regional would be preferred to work for and stay a few years? Although pay is not great a regionals which offers the ability to at least stay afloat. Upgrade times is not a concern and time building isnt a concern but pay and domicile is. Either ORD or west coast. Thanks in advance all!

Mesa
Trans States
Skywest
Gojet
Feel like people ask these questions every day 😂 answer : the one you could drive to work and not have to commute
Quote: Feel like people ask these questions every day 😂 answer : the one you could drive to work and not have to commute
Yeah I've heard that answer before
Any ideas?
Out of that list (I've worked at two of them)?

SKW for sure, unless it would involve a really ugly commute.
Quote: Out of that list (I've worked at two of them)?

SKW for sure, unless it would involve a really ugly commute.
Cool thanks for the reply
To many unknown with Gojet/Mesa UA 700’s. SkyWest had there 700’s extended, and new aircraft still to be delivered, and has a huge ORD base (922 pilots) and plenty of West Coast options.... TSA... only 50 seat jets and no new aircraft orders.. and there owned sister company GoJet/Compass to many unknowns...
Quote: Yeah I've heard that answer before
That’s because it’s accurate, aside from a few dumpster fire regionals.
Quote: That’s because it’s accurate, aside from a few dumpster fire regionals.
Who are the dumpster fire regionals?
Quote:
Mesa
Trans States
Skywest
Gojet
Easy choice, SkyWest.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to