Jan/Feb classes

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: Firm Job Offe today for the January 29th Class. Excited to be here finally.

Congrats! Bring long-johns, it could be really cold the day you do your ride along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Congrats! Bring long-johns, it could be really cold the day you do your ride along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard they stopped doing that. Or maybe I heard wrong. I enjoyed the experience, makes you appreciate how hard the drivers work.
Quote: I heard they stopped doing that. Or maybe I heard wrong. I enjoyed the experience, makes you appreciate how hard the drivers work.
One class back last year did not do it for a reason I don’t exactly remember, but pretty sure still doing it. I certainly gained a better insight and appreciation as to what our drivers endure day in and day out.
Quote: I heard they stopped doing that. Or maybe I heard wrong. I enjoyed the experience, makes you appreciate how hard the drivers work.
Jan 5th class did the ride along. (Secondhand knowledge)
anybody else in the 29th? seems quiet.....do I suck so bad they figured I needed special training

Good call on the long johns!!!!
Quote: anybody else in the 29th? seems quiet.....do I suck so bad they figured I needed special training

I'm in that class (with a CJO currently). Did you get any emails regarding ROE's, schedule, dress, expectations? Long johns-check!

Anyone in the 28/29 Jan class know if the class split is firm or will they join it together again due to 74 training backlog, like the last few month's classes?

...to answer a previous question, I did attend a job fair and I believe it was vital to getting the invite to interview.
Quote: anybody else in the 29th? seems quiet.....do I suck so bad they figured I needed special training

Or shorts. It could be 5, or it could be 80.
Quote: Firm Job Offe today for the January 29th Class. Excited to be here finally.
I received the firm job offer welcome email today for the January 28th class.

Super excited!
Quote: Or shorts. It could be 5, or it could be 80.
80 in January in Muhammed Ali airport is pushing a bit 😬😬.
Quote: I received the firm job offer welcome email today for the January 28th class.

Super excited!
We welcome you with open arms!!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to