Jan/Feb classes

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
New year. New hires. Good luck.
Any calls??? I did get all my disclosure forms added to my application followed by the multiple other forms that need to be filled out prior to training.....waiting on a call for a firm offer
Quote: Any calls??? I did get all my disclosure forms added to my application followed by the multiple other forms that need to be filled out prior to training.....waiting on a call for a firm offer
After getting the CJO, I was told verbally by Jean Thompson that I’m in the January 28th class. I haven’t received any disclosures or other forms whatsoever. Should I be concerned?
Quote: After getting the CJO, I was told verbally by Jean Thompson that I’m in the January 28th class. I haven’t received any disclosures or other forms whatsoever. Should I be concerned?
No. I got call from Jean 10 days before class date last year with FJO. Background should come back in about 7-10 days after CJO, if not super complicated.
Anyone know class drop for Jan 4?
4 Jan drop

SDF
2x 75 Intl
5x 75 Dom
10x A300

ONT
4x 75

MIA
5x 75

Also 1x longterm medical returnee on 75 (not included in the numbers above).
Any Feb class dates yet?
Quote: Any Feb class dates yet?
Class of 30 on 1/28.
Myself and a friend have a CJO for a February 25th class date. So there is at least one class date in February.
Quote: Myself and a friend have a CJO for a February 25th class date. So there is at least one class date in February.
Congrats! How long of swimming in the pool will that be for you both? Any idea how big the pool is?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to