DFW Crashpad

Subscribe
Any recommendations?
Honestly in DFW, one of the best options is to just go to the Motel 6 near the airport. Last time I heard it was about $35 a night. When you figure a pad will run you $250-$300 a month, that is anywhere from 8-10 nights at the cheaper hotels, except you have to share a pad with other people.

When you add in that you will hopefully fly at least a few nights a month, plus the four free from the company, it really is a wash in my opinion to just stay in a private room. Clean sheets, towels etc every day, privacy etc all add up to a better experience, even if it is slightly more expensive.

Best of luck regardless of your choice though.
Any such options by ORD or are hotels there significantly more expensive?

Quote: Honestly in DFW, one of the best options is to just go to the Motel 6 near the airport. Last time I heard it was about $35 a night. When you figure a pad will run you $250-$300 a month, that is anywhere from 8-10 nights at the cheaper hotels, except you have to share a pad with other people.

When you add in that you will hopefully fly at least a few nights a month, plus the four free from the company, it really is a wash in my opinion to just stay in a private room. Clean sheets, towels etc every day, privacy etc all add up to a better experience, even if it is slightly more expensive.

Quote: Any such options by ORD or are hotels there significantly more expensive?

I haven’t heard of anything cheaper than $50 in ORD. Cheapest crashpad i found in ORD is $185.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Honestly in DFW, one of the best options is to just go to the Motel 6 near the airport. Last time I heard it was about $35 a night. When you figure a pad will run you $250-$300 a month, that is anywhere from 8-10 nights at the cheaper hotels, except you have to share a pad with other people.

Red Roof is $35, Motel 6 about $38. I've stayed at both but have moved on to the Clarion, across from Motel6. Very clean, a new wing with great rooms and even a small bistro open for bfast and dinner. Crew rate is $55, they're very nice and accommodating to crew, unlike the nasty staff at Motel 6 and the sketchiness of Red Roof.
Quote: Any such options by ORD or are hotels there significantly more expensive?
Yeah sadly ORD is much more expensive. As others have said, crash pads seem to be the only option in here.