Recurrent Training and Vacation

Subscribe
Hopefully this won’t be an issue, but with this company nothing surprises me. I have vacation the month after the base month which I should be in recurrent. My worry is what if I get scheduled in my grace month instead, and it conflicts with my vacation?

Contract says “Recurrent and proficiency checks will not be scheduled during a pilot’s vacation. If a pilot’s scheduled vacation block conflicts with scheduled recurrent training, or a proficiency check, the pilot has the option to postpone his vacation and attend training. If a pilot postponed his vacation, he can re-bid his vacation.”

To me it sounds like they are saying they won’t schedule it during vacation but at the same time if they do I can postpone vacation and rebid? I book stuff for vacation months out and certainly won’t be postponing weeks of stuff I had booked and paid for ahead of time that isn’t refundable.
You are fine if you want to keep your vacation you can keep your vacation.
They cant touch your vacation without your consent. If you offer to change it, then they give the ability to reschedule.