SEA to SFO Commuters

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone on here doing this commute? I was curious to hear your thoughts and what life looks like for you.
Quote: Anyone on here doing this commute? I was curious to hear your thoughts and what life looks like for you.
Someone actually doing it will chime in, but there are quite a few pilots and FAs who do it, and they’re generally senior. SEA used to be a base.
Quote: Anyone on here doing this commute? I was curious to hear your thoughts and what life looks like for you.
Lots of very senior people doing this commute. Number of flights were reduced when Alaska bought Virgin.

UAL has some RJ's making the situation worse on us. There are options, but early trips, and late arrivals can be a problem. Lots of SFO trips not commutable. You have to have some seniority to do this commute, either because of bidding trips, or just getting on a flight. Good luck!
Of all the commuting spots, SEA guys seem to be ones I most frequently hear talking about buying tickets to get to work.
So. Many. Commuters.
The two times I seem to get both my JS filled up is from SEA/SFO and LAS/LAX.
I’ll add MCO-EWR to your list.
ORD-MSP too
Quote: Of all the commuting spots, SEA guys seem to be ones I most frequently hear talking about buying tickets to get to work.
A friend of mine does this quite a bit.
Don't do it.....unless your below my seniority and blow your vacation passes early.....

You won't get a seat in the back unless your DOH is before most of the narrow body FOs in sfo were born.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to