Florida Flight Schools

Subscribe
Currently focused on L3 academy at Orlando Sanford, or epic flight academy at New Smyrna Beach. Want to know if anyone on here has any experience or advice about these two.

Or and other flight schools in the Orlando area or Miami area. Trying to find a school that avoids the Trump tfr's.
Global pilot academy, Tampa. 141 school that does PPL and CFI, CFII part 61. Awesome group of people. Rigid and proven track with a level of personability that makes the program achievable and makes you feel like you are a part of they’re legacy and family. Flat cost and pay as you go, you won’t pay a dollar more than they quote you... Which for zero to CFI, CFII, MEI is 50k.
Tell them Jake sent you
International Aero Academy in Lakeland. They have an agreement with United Express regional Trans States airlines where you can interview and get a job offer before you start training. If accepted you immediately get pass travel on United, have your CFI pay augmented and join the airline with 3 months seniority. 0-CFI 6 to 7 months for $50,000.
Quote: Tell them Jake sent you
From State Farm?

Hope everything is going well out there, tell Chuck I said hi.
Quote: From State Farm?

Hope everything is going well out there, tell Chuck I said hi.
The one and only

Will do
I was associated with l3 in some fashion (for obvious reasons, I am leaving out what that is). From my perspective, they are quite unorganized, and focused mostly on the contract students from China. I would recommend avoiding it, but you can also meet with them and talk and see what you think for yourself.