1st year F/o take home pay per check

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I guess this question isn’t that easy I’ll try to break it down. . So if you’re a first year f/o I am trying to find out what your first paycheck looks like.

1,500? 1700?
Right around $1400 take home per check. $2800 a month.
Quote: Right around $1400 take home per check. $2800 a month.

Thank you!
An NYC based 900 FO was hired beginning 2018 and will gross $74K this year. Minus the $10K bonus, that's $64K. Granted the FO lives in NYC and picked up a lot on days off @ 150%.
Been here just over 2 years. I was an ATL 200 FO until recently upgrading. Grossed $68k last year and Only had one captain check so far this year. My W2 for 2018 will be around $87k. I picked up a lot of trips though.. single and no kids..
Quote: Been here just over 2 years. I was an ATL 200 FO until recently upgrading. Grossed $68k last year and Only had one captain check so far this year. My W2 for 2018 will be around $87k. I picked up a lot of trips though.. single and no kids..
Remember, not everyone has "no" life outside of work. Also as is being seen currently, Short of a victory in 'Thunderdome', there is no open time or over 75 hours in the monthly bid because we've gone very overstaffed very quickly with the hiring not matching the original growth plans. "For a regional :barf:" we are currently pretty well paid but that's still not anything huge when it's all 75 hours a month (remember the bonus to pay was based on an average of 82 hours per month???? OOOPPPSSS)
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to