1st year F/o take home pay per check

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hey guys- what does worst case 75 hr per month take home pay look like for you at EDV 1700/1800?
Different for everyone! It’s impossible to answer this question. Depends on your tax situation. Do you have a non working wife and 4 kids or are you single? Do you live in Florida or NYC? Wouldn’t it be better for you to plug 50x75 into a paycheck calculator?
Somewhere between $1 and $15,000. YMMV
I guess this question isn’t that easy I’ll try to break it down. . So if you’re a first year f/o I am trying to find out what your first paycheck looks like.

1,500? 1700?
Quote: I guess this question isn’t that easy I’ll try to break it down. . So if you’re a first year f/o I am trying to find out what your first paycheck looks like.

1,500? 1700?
Attached is a mix of 1st and 2nd year pay. I average 78 credit hours a month. Some were near 100, some less than 60. Should give you a decent idea.

Mine are right around $1400 per check take home, so $2800. Only me on the the HSA insurance, and no state income tax. Keep in mind, this doesn't account for crashpad, groceries when sitting reserve and not flying (no per diem), transportation, etc.
I guess this question isn’t that easy I’ll try to break it down. . So if you’re a first year f/o I am trying to find out what your first paycheck looks like.

1,500? 1700?
Quote: I guess this question isn’t that easy I’ll try to break it down. . So if you’re a first year f/o I am trying to find out what your first paycheck looks like.

1,500? 1700?
The chart of all gross and net pay for one year broken down by biweekly paychecks didn't help?

Or are you looking for the literal very first paycheck?
Quote: Attached is a mix of 1st and 2nd year pay. I average 78 credit hours a month. Some were near 100, some less than 60. Should give you a decent idea.

Thank you sir.
Quote: Mine are right around $1400 per check take home, so $2800. Only me on the the HSA insurance, and no state income tax. Keep in mind, this doesn't account for crashpad, groceries when sitting reserve and not flying (no per diem), transportation, etc.
Thank you.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to