Cheap commuter hotel in Denver

Subscribe
In search of a cheap commuter hotel in Denver for a buddy. Any leads or suggestions I can pass on?
I suggest commuting to a less-senior base
Quote: I suggest commuting to a less-senior base
Wow your super helpful. Any suggestions for the rest of us??

There are a couple Denver marriotts that go around 80-90$ plus tax with the UAL discount code.
Quote: In search of a cheap commuter hotel in Denver for a buddy. Any leads or suggestions I can pass on?
Honestly, Priceline or one of those is usually a good place to start.
Quote: I suggest commuting to a less-senior base
Quote: Wow your super helpful. Any suggestions for the rest of us??

There are a couple Denver marriotts that go around 80-90$ plus tax with the UAL discount code.

It does boggle the mind a bit. Denver being as senior as it is, with so many crew members who live there commuting out. I'm assuming your buddy isn't a UAL pilot and you're just looking for info from people who might know about DEN?
He could be commuting to be a PI
Actually, after my witty retort, I WILL provide some useful information. There ARE pilots commuting into DEN, usually ID/MT/UT and a couple of flyovers that are one RJ leg inbound.

Shuttle service usually only covers hotels on Tower Rd and the Pena/I-70 area, and those are mostly the big chains. Get a rewards card and check the airline rate at each. I’ve seen <$70 advertised even on weekends. That said, you can find hotels farther away near the train line as well, so snoop on those. And if you love free beer at new hire parties, get a Stapleton hotel and get on the TK shuttle.

Commuting does suck, so my comment was merely pointing out that there are (possibly) other places to commute to where your seniority and QOL could be much higher. Unless you are junior to me, then it’s awesome. As is the guppy.
Quote: Actually, after my witty retort, I WILL provide some useful information. There ARE pilots commuting into DEN, usually ID/MT/UT and a couple of flyovers that are one RJ leg inbound.

Shuttle service usually only covers hotels on Tower Rd and the Pena/I-70 area, and those are mostly the big chains. Get a rewards card and check the airline rate at each. I’ve seen <$70 advertised even on weekends. That said, you can find hotels farther away near the train line as well, so snoop on those. And if you love free beer at new hire parties, get a Stapleton hotel and get on the TK shuttle.

Commuting does suck, so my comment was merely pointing out that there are (possibly) other places to commute to where your seniority and QOL could be much higher. Unless you are junior to me, then it’s awesome. As is the guppy.

Ha! Guppy Lol......good advice though