BWI parking question

Subscribe
Hello all, and thanks in advance...

I've got my first BWI trip coming up and have no idea where the parking lot is. When I google it, it gives me 2 different lots. One is at the light rail station, and another is in a garage adjacent to the airport.

Any advice or wisdom on where to park? I understand there is a shuttle that runs every 10 minutes, but no idea what lot it goes to.

Again, Thanks!
Years ago it was at the intersection of Stoney Run and Ridge Rd. Just west of the remote car rental facility.
Try this: https://www.bwiairport.com/to-from-bwi/parking

Seems like they've recently built a newer/better parking facility and the map apps haven't caught up yet.
if it’s not too late I used bee wii for 2 years before aa wout a parking pass. long term is $8 and kind of on the NW side of the field. the $10 express is inside the property. Separate vans run to each. the $12 is inside the parking garage which is what I used. then the $16 is near terminal North side you can walk into the terminal from a sky bridge. All off 170 or aviation blvd. the employee parking lot is off Elkridge rd. and there is a shell gas station w a light. turn right if coming from east at the light.
Here. Entrance is across from the FANX South Overflow parking lot next to the lightrail crossing on Elkridge Rd.
Edit: After posting, I realized that the resolution is terrible. PM me and I'll get you a higher resolution map.