AAWW AMZN Warrant Expiration

Subscribe
When do the warrants that AAWW granted AMZN expire? They were issued at a strike of $37.50. To the best of my knowledge AMZN hasn’t exercised their warrants at either AAWW or ATSG.
Quote: When do the warrants that AAWW granted AMZN expire? They were issued at a strike of $37.50. To the best of my knowledge AMZN hasn’t exercised their warrants at either AAWW or ATSG.
Looked like a deal when stock was at $60. The price will be below $37 by next week and well below in 1st Q-19 when we park jets and defer deliveries due to lack of crew and the market really gets the whole picture. Way to go Atlas management.
Quote: Looked like a deal when stock was at $60. The price will be below $37 by next week and well below in 1st Q-19 when we park jets and defer deliveries due to lack of crew and the market really gets the whole picture. Way to go Atlas management.
You mean $37 by today...
Quote: You mean $37 by today...
Apologies.......already well below $37.
I think those warrants are more like a “right of first refusal” in case someone tries to buy AAWW or ATSG
Quote: When do the warrants that AAWW granted AMZN expire? They were issued at a strike of $37.50. To the best of my knowledge AMZN hasn’t exercised their warrants at either AAWW or ATSG.
AMZN has 5 years after summer of 2016 to exercise the first 7.5 million shares. They have 7 years after summer of 2016 to exercise an additional 3.75 million shares.

AMZN can bail out of the entire deal with 180 days notice.

All according to the public proxy statement.
Quote: AMZN has 5 years after summer of 2016 to exercise the first 7.5 million shares. They have 7 years after summer of 2016 to exercise an additional 3.75 million shares.

AMZN can bail out of the entire deal with 180 days notice.

All according to the public proxy statement.
Thank you!
Wow, ATSG is climbing and Atlas falling. They are getting closer than anytime in the past