Welcome to Oregon

Subscribe
CRJ pushing back next to us in RDM yesterday, "Lindberg" call sign ... neither one of us knew who that was, had to google it once home. Welcome.
I've been watching the RDM-DEN // DEN-RDM routes and have seen it go Gojet 2 flights a day and Skywest 2 flights a day, then Gojet x1 and SW x1, and looks like in the future it will be all Gojet x 2 daily with one United A319 flight.

I am watching to evaluate the possibility of using that line as a commute if I take Trans State's job offer. I am hesitant as I am worried the commuting could harm QOL compared to going Horizon and commuting the short flight into PDX or SEA. With that said, do you all see many full flights or taken jumpseats for the RDM - DEN lines?

I am thinking I may be better off with the domicile in DEN than competing with other ALK/Horizon pilots living in the Bend area trying to do the same commute up to PDX/SEA.
Quote: I've been watching the RDM-DEN // DEN-RDM routes and have seen it go Gojet 2 flights a day and Skywest 2 flights a day, then Gojet x1 and SW x1, and looks like in the future it will be all Gojet x 2 daily with one United A319 flight.

I am watching to evaluate the possibility of using that line as a commute if I take Trans State's job offer. I am hesitant as I am worried the commuting could harm QOL compared to going Horizon and commuting the short flight into PDX or SEA. With that said, do you all see many full flights or taken jumpseats for the RDM - DEN lines?

I am thinking I may be better off with the domicile in DEN than competing with other ALK/Horizon pilots living in the Bend area trying to do the same commute up to PDX/SEA.
The future of GoJet’s 700’s is in doubt. They start coming offline in June. United is switching to E175SC’s from the 700.

Just be careful in making your career decision.
Is the line in jeopardy or just the flight provider?
Quote: Is the line in jeopardy or just the flight provider?
Just the flight provider. Who would you commute to fly for as an employer?
Quote: Just the flight provider. Who would you commute to fly for as an employer?

TSA denver domicile.
I am leaning towards a regional that keeps me in the PNW but training dates haven't been released yet and I am afraid it's going to be summer before that happens.
Quote: TSA denver domicile.
I am leaning towards a regional that keeps me in the PNW but training dates haven't been released yet and I am afraid it's going to be summer before that happens.
Just a word of advice. Look at SkyWest on the Ejet. Their training base is Denver, you could teach or fly. You would need to wait a bit to hold it but you would be happy there.