CAE - Supporting Crew Member

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Anyone know what the interview is like????
No idea.....just be honest and be yourself. Can’t be too hard. Good luck!
Quote: No idea.....just be honest and be yourself. Can’t be too hard. Good luck!

I am going to apply for the Whippany location and they seem to have all types. I am currently working for a 135 operator and wondering what the most useful type would be. I am planning on going to a 121 eventually (not for another year or two and wondering would love to get a type that is a good fallback for corporate and that would also look good on a 121 app. I know that’s a very general question so but any info is appreciated. And I will admit I know little about the business jet market!
Quote: DFW location. Yea I think it is a great program to get back into it without leaving my full time job for now. Please share any insight you may have regarding the interview process (not sure what to review), and hopefully working week-ends and evenings is possible.
Thanks!
Go apply to FlightSafety in dfw. They pay more with better schedules, much better customer service and they’re a US company.
FlightSafety pays $19/hr for Second in Command, almost double CAE's $10/hr for Supporting Crew Members, but doesn't have a defined number of sim sessions worked for a type rating. Transparency is everything
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to