Login Issues

Subscribe
It seems I am only successful logging in 1/100 times that I try....I click login, enter my password, the page refreshes but I am still not logged in Any idea what's going on? This is legitimately the first time I've been able to login in god knows how long
Quote: It seems I am only successful logging in 1/100 times that I try....I click login, enter my password, the page refreshes but I am still not logged in Any idea what's going on? This is legitimately the first time I've been able to login in god knows how long
I have had the same issue. The only thing I can figure is that it's a Windows 7 issue. The computer I have been able to Logon has Windows 10. Beyond that I have no idea. Given this is a logon issue it could very well be a lot bigger than we realize as people can't logon or contact the website and just give up. I hope the mods will post a stand alone email so issues can be brought to their attention outside the system. Maybe they do but I haven't found it. I know, I'll blame the Air Force as they try to prevent their pilots from leaving for the airlines
Quote: I have had the same issue. The only thing I can figure is that it's a Windows 7 issue. The computer I have been able to Logon has Windows 10. Beyond that I have no idea. Given this is a logon issue it could very well be a lot bigger than we realize as people can't logon or contact the website and just give up. I hope the mods will post a stand alone email so issues can be brought to their attention outside the system. Maybe they do but I haven't found it. I know, I'll blame the Air Force as they try to prevent their pilots from leaving for the airlines
I'm on a Mac running Safari. It must be the Air Force
FYI to all. I may have found a workaround for at least one of the login issues. I noticed that if the "remember me" box is NOT checked it can cause the login to fail. When I checked the box I was able to login on my phone and my home computer for the first time in a while. Good luck.
I am also having the same issues. Unable to log in via web browser on pc or iOS. Had to resort to tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: FYI to all. I may have found a workaround for at least one of the login issues. I noticed that if the "remember me" box is NOT checked it can cause the login to fail. When I checked the box I was able to login on my phone and my home computer for the first time in a while. Good luck.
This worked for me!
Quote: FYI to all. I may have found a workaround for at least one of the login issues. I noticed that if the "remember me" box is NOT checked it can cause the login to fail. When I checked the box I was able to login on my phone and my home computer for the first time in a while. Good luck.
4 years later... this still works lol