Looking for C172 rental in Phoenix area

Subscribe
Hi guys. I fly for a part 135 operator and I have way too many time off, so I'm looking for a decent well maintained C172 to build some extra time.
I may fly up to 100-120h if it's a good deal.

Thx!
Quote: Hi guys. I fly for a part 135 operator and I have way too many time off, so I'm looking for a decent well maintained C172 to build some extra time.
I may fly up to 100-120h if it's a good deal.

Thx!
I used to rent out of GEU when not instructing to build extra time. Why not just come to a regional instead? You'll fly so much you won't have time to think about 172s.
Quote: I used to rent out of GEU when not instructing to build extra time. Why not just come to a regional instead? You'll fly so much you won't have time to think about 172s.
That's all I'm trying lol. Still at 1200h but I don't fly as much as I'd like to at my current job, that's why I need to add a few hours every week, to speed things up.
I rent a C-172 from Desert Rat Aviation out of Maricopa to keep my instrument current. It's a decent little airplane with a 430 in it, and goes for $115/ hr.
With all of Drop Zones and Sailports around it seems like you'd be able to get paid to build time instead of renting.
I wish. Most of the companies out there need someone with a more stable and predictable schedule, and mine changes every month. Although I end up having 15 days off a month.