Liquid Natural Gas (Cargo)

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: It’s a C-5 load, an inch too tall to fit in the C-17 from the aft wing box forward. Might have ramp cresting issues, too.

GF

A guy who who claims to have the financial resources to lease a C-17 must also have the financial resources to have a custom tank trailer built, ... 2 inches lower to be on the safe side. just saying ;)
I’m not a pilot. And custom is the way to go!
Really? I’m shocked!

gf
Quote: Incredibly helpful post, thank you! I appreciate your help, and the help of others. I've learned a lot over the past few weeks. It's expensive but not impossible -- regulators have been helpful as well.

To the small amount of folks speculating on the plane (and my financial resources)... find something else to do! Many great places to learn and contribute on this forum.
More accurately translated as "thanks, now buggar off."

When you come here to ask a question then spit on those responding, it's akin to biting the hand that feeds you. Perhaps you and your financial resources would better served elsewhere, by your own kind (rather than those who are responding to you who have real-world experience performing the mission you propose, in the places you propose, and actually know what's required--those are, after all the people you're telling to go away).
Quote: More accurately translated as "thanks, now buggar off."

When you come here to ask a question then spit on those responding, it's akin to biting the hand that feeds you. Perhaps you and your financial resources would better served elsewhere, by your own kind (rather than those who are responding to you who have real-world experience performing the mission you propose, in the places you propose, and actually know what's required--those are, after all the people you're telling to go away).
I'm sorry -- I did not mean to degrade the responses that helped with the thought exercise. My feeling was that some posts were missing the forest for the trees in comparison to those that broke down helpful regulatory arguments. Alaska was an example, and in hindsight a bad one. I'm more interested in international anyway.

Thanks for the feedback.
Quote: I'm sorry -- I did not mean to degrade the responses that helped with the thought exercise. My feeling was that some posts were missing the forest for the trees in comparison to those that broke down helpful regulatory arguments. Alaska was an example, and in hindsight a bad one. I'm more interested in international anyway.

Thanks for the feedback.

Why start of by being dishonest about who you are and what you're doing? I'm generally pretty tolerant of people asking for advice on things, and not knowing things outside of your particular field of expertise is not a sin, but you stated off claiming that you are in the business of hauling LNG to remote Alaska communities, and I know for a fact that is not true. What did you think you were going to gain by misrepresenting yourself?
Quote: Alaska was an example, and in hindsight a bad one. I'm more interested in international anyway.
If this is true, that you used Alaska as an example, why did your opening statement say quite clearly that you help remote communities in alaska receive natural gas? This wasn't conjecture: you stated that it's your business. It's what you do.

Except you don't.

You're lying to us.

What is it that you really intend to do?

Drugs for guns? Fly hazardous material into places you shouldn't, like densely populated areas? Support shooting up a hotel in mumbai?

Are you a terrorist? What's your real purpose, here? What else are you lying about?

Quote: I help remote communities throughout Alaska (and abroad) receive the energy sources they need to survive... Often in the form of LNG (liquid natural gas).
Quote: Drugs for guns? Fly hazardous material into places you shouldn't, like densely populated areas? Support shooting up a hotel in mumbai?
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to