No R11

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Have they ran no R11 in the past? R11 was the only saving grace for reserve life. Especially come PBS.
I'm not sure about R11 but R19 got switch to R18. Based on the trips out of LAS it's so the R18 can now cover the BOS, TPA and MCO red eyes (based on the report/departure time).
Quote: I'm not sure about R11 but R19 got switch to R18. Based on the trips out of LAS it's so the R18 can now cover the BOS, TPA and MCO red eyes (based on the report/departure time).
Being in my base I wasn’t thinking of the overnight shifts. The only relief from the 12 days off was R11 here. As well as added day off lines for other bases. Was nice to hbe thise options for commuting. (Which I know “is your own choice” blah blah)
R13 was my favorite till they got smart and made it R11.... Looks like they got smart again.
That's going to bite them in the butt when someone calls in sick for the 20:00-21:00 departures from DTW to LAX and LAS. The only way to cover that if someone calls in sick that day is to use an X or Y list pilot.

I suppose that's worth the money in order to get us to work 3-4 more day per month.
Quote: Being in my base I wasn’t thinking of the overnight shifts. The only relief from the 12 days off was R11 here. As well as added day off lines for other bases. Was nice to hbe thise options for commuting. (Which I know “is your own choice” blah blah)
What base are you in that doesn’t think of overnight shifts? ACY? Well for the rest of us, flying in the middle of the night is pretty typical.
Quote: What base are you in that doesn’t think of overnight shifts? ACY? Well for the rest of us, flying in the middle of the night is pretty typical.
DTW based. Not afraid of red eyes, I frequent those trips at my seniority. I would prefer that (R19) to only having 12 days off and commuting. Just frustrated and wanted to hear people's thoughts.
Quote: DTW based. Not afraid of red eyes, I frequent those trips at my seniority. I would prefer that (R19) to only having 12 days off and commuting. Just frustrated and wanted to hear people's thoughts.
Yeah commuting to RSV is a real turd. You either fly crap trips or spend lots of your own money to sit around and do nothing. I’m guessing now it’s the latter.
5 duty period weeks just became 6. Wtf! To hold R11 you sometimes had to be well into lineholder seniority especially in a holdiday month. It was the main rap that lineholders would bid back for. Seriously wtf! No float vacation, no r11, no profit sharing!
No R11
Quote: 5 duty period weeks just became 6. Wtf! To hold R11 you sometimes had to be well into lineholder seniority especially in a holdiday month. It was the main rap that lineholders would bid back for. Seriously wtf! No float vacation, no r11, no profit sharing!

It’s almost like 70% of the pilots voted for this.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to