Have a question for you. TIA.
You must love pain
Quote: Hey folks,

Any CLT commuters to DFW on here?
Have a question for you. TIA.
Find a regional based in CLT. I can think of a couple..:
Quote: Find a regional based in CLT. I can think of a couple..:
Quote: You must love pain
Opinions are always welcome. I enjoy reading them all! This has nothing to do with comparing who’s turds have the most peanuts. Not asking about workplace or future employers. Happily employed and just trying to bounce things off some guys in this specific pilot group. Thanks.
Never done it myself, but there are many former CLT-based Mesa crew who now commute to DFW. On top of that, anything hub-to-hub sucks for a variety of reasons.

Did you have any specific questions or anything?
Quote: Opinions are always welcome. I enjoy reading them all! This has nothing to do with comparing who’s turds have the most peanuts. Not asking about workplace or future employers. Happily employed and just trying to bounce things off some guys in this specific pilot group. Thanks.
Nothing to do with the airline, 100% to do with a hub to hub commute. A hard commute will do more to burn you out and leave aviation as a career than anything else.
Quote: Nothing to do with the airline, 100% to do with a hub to hub commute. A hard commute will do more to burn you out and leave aviation as a career than anything else.

If you must know it was about parking and found out what I needed outside of the forums. Go figure. Been doing the commute over 3 years haven’t had any problems! Thanks for your input.