Bidding Tips and Tricks?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
[QUOTE=FLTLVL410;2744790]The union has a official Facebook page under Teamsters 357. Request membership and once your accepted. Feel free to ask any questions.
We also have one for trip trades. This was done in an effort to make the union more accessible to its members.
Quote: Get an invite from your mentor or a fellow pilot. By the time bidding will actually matter in your situation (which will be a long time) you will find one.

Please nobody PM me for it, I don't know any of you from a whole in the wall.

The page that requires invite is not the official union page it is more of a gossip and rumor page. The official union page is under teamsters and you do no need an invite for it. Just ask to be a member and they will accept you if your name matches to the information the union has. There is also a separate trip trade page as well.
Quote: The union has a official Facebook page under Teamsters 357. Request membership and once your accepted. Feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you, really appreciate that.
Talk to your mentor.
On Flica there is a list of scheduling committee members, reach out to one of them, that’s what they are there for.
Once you understand how Flica works, strategically bidding is a little more fun! End of the day, it’s not rocket surgery...
Quote: Thank you, really appreciate that.
lol, isn't that basically the same thing I said and it caused you to have a meltdown? I love these boards, hours of entertainment during the long sits.
Quote: The union has a official Facebook page under Teamsters 357. Request membership and once your accepted. Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks bud
Quote: lol, isn't that basically the same thing I said and it caused you to have a meltdown? I love these boards, hours of entertainment during the long sits.
Yeah you’re right, “Don’t PM me for it, I don’t know any of you from a whole in the wall” is exactly the same as giving the name of a Facebook page to join. I just decided I don’t like you for no apparent reason lol! I must say I’m pretty entertained as well.
Want a line quickest. Waive everything and ask for nothing
Quote: Want a line quickest. Waive everything and ask for nothing
🤫 Shhhhhhhhh
Looking at the Feb awards over a few bases, I noticed quite a few FO’s given 95-99 credit hours while still maintaining 13-15 days off. Am I reading that correctly? Is that common? They also don’t appear to be that senior in base.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to